NBCC International offers opportunities for participants to engage with new communities.
What are Institutes?
- Participation for NCCs, counselors, counseling students, and other professionals.
- May include opportunities to hold workshops or presentations and provide services based on the host community’s needs.
- Learn about local mental health resources.
- Multicultural experience and interaction build knowledge about local culture.
- Foundation for new relationships and potential opportunities for independent volunteer collaborations.
- Earn continuing education hours.