2010 APECA Conference to be held in Malaysia
Association of Psychological and Educational Counselors of Asia Pacific (APECA) announces its 18th Conference-Workshop 2010 to be held August 5-7 at the Hotel Royal in Penang, Malaysia.
The theme of the conference is “Counseling for a Sustainable Future.” Subthemes are:
- Effective techniques and strategies in counseling;
- Multicultural counseling;
- Counseling special populations;
- Career counseling;
- Supervision and training of counselors;
- Mental health counseling;
- Research findings in the field of counseling; and
- Challenges and future of counseling.
More information about this conference can be found at www.apeca-asia.com
and at www.usm.my/education/APECA
. [Back] [Previous] [Next]